Mobile navigation

Personal protection equipment for unpaid carers

Find out about personal protection equipment (PPE) for unpaid carers.

If you're an unpaid carer who visits or lives with a friend or family member to provide help with personal care such as washing or dressing and need help to access personal protective equipment (PPE) such as gloves and aprons, you can contact East Renfrewshire Carers Centre who'll discuss your requirements and arrange for an order to be placed through the HSCP Hubs for an identified need.


East Renfrewshire Carers Centre


Phone: 0141 638 4888

Web link: Read the Scottish Government advice for unpaid carers

Share this page

Facebook icon Twitter icon email icon


print icon