Information on Greenhags Recycling Centre.
Greenhags Recycling Centre has extended its opening hours at the weekend and will now also open during the week. This means the site will be open from 9am to 7pm, Saturday and Sunday, and 3.30pm to 7pm, Monday to Friday.
In order that the site can operate safely and to prevent traffic issues in the local area, visits will be by appointment only.
Online booking system
Using the online booking system is the quickest way to secure a slot but if someone doesn't have online access, they can phone 0141 577 3001 for staff assistance.
How will it work?
The booking link will go live on this page when the slots are released, usually at 9am on a Wednesday.
Once all appointments are full the online booking system will close.
To book, you'll need to provide the following information:
- your postcode or address details
- your email
- your vehicle registration
- a phone number that we can contact you on
- the number of visits will be limited and you should consider whether your trip is absolutely necessary
- you should only travel to the recycling centre if it is your allocated time slot
- you must bring proof of where you live (driving licence, council tax or utility bill) and show your booking confirmation email. If you don't bring either, you'll be refused entry
- visits are limited to one visit per week per household
- only one person per vehicle is permitted
- vans or trailers are permitted
- white goods will now be accepted
- site staff won't be able to physically assist with disposal
- there's a zero tolerance of any abuse of staff or any other anti-social behaviour
- site availability is in addition to the allocated days for the Barrhead site