Information on Barrhead Recycling Centre.
Barrhead Recycling Centre is open. However, in order that the site can operate safely and to prevent traffic issues in the local area, visits will be by appointment only.
- You should only travel to the recycling centre if it's your allocated time slot
- You must bring proof of where you live (driving licence, council tax or utility bill) and show your booking confirmation email. If you don't bring either, you'll be refused entry
- Visits are limited to one visit per day per household
- We can allow 2 residents in a vehicle as long as you're following government and site guidelines
- White goods will now be accepted but commercial waste won't
- There must be no vans with trailers
- No double axel vans or industrial trailers (single wheel trailers only)
- Site staff won't be able to physically assist with disposal
- There's a zero tolerance of any abuse of staff or any other anti-social behaviour
Online booking system
Slots will be released and a link will be added to this page on a Wednesday at 9am each week for the following week. For example, each Wednesday we'll release slots for the following Monday to Sunday.
Using the online booking system is the quickest way to secure a slot but if you don't have online access, you can contact us for help.
Before you book
To book, you'll need to provide the following information:
- your postcode or address details
- your email
- your vehicle registration
- a phone number that we can contact you on
Waste we accept
Barrhead Recycling Centre is licensed to accept household waste and materials only.
Barrhead Recycling Centre